~*~ SPRING BREAK~*~
and although i am spending the entire week either
okay maybe not endless, but i am looking forward to getting a shitload of stuff done, which i will list down here because i have no organization skills to speak of and i spend most of my time on lj anyway:
1. clean my apartment because it has been overrun by giant cardboard heads, rolls of hastily designed posters and their slightly better revised versions, huge amounts of prints from my letterpress and photolitography classes, blocks of carved wood from my woodcut printing class, enormous screens for my silkscreen class, etc etc. i'm starting to have a difficult time finding t-shirts/sneakers/my dignity under all this mess. good thing i'm GRADUATING IN MAY. UGH I CAN'T WAIT.
2. homework (please move on to next number):
a. history of graphic design -- typographic poster for my organic food manifesto (75% done)
b. logos class -- 200 logo studies for a concert (50% done)
c. graphic design 3 -- website for public intervention project (0% done)
d. portfolio class -- series of 3 posters for a film festival (25% done)
e. processing -- programming code for an image-driven interactive sketch (done woohoo!!!!)
f. woodcut/letterpress class -- layout design and illustrations for my rhyming ninja book (0%done)
g. silkscreen class -- 5 bags and 5 t-shirts printed (done and done)
3. new lj layout and icons! preferably with onew/onkey/onkeyhyun on them. because shinee. come on.
4. watch all the shinee videos on youtube.
5. catch up on drama: bloody monday 2, iris, tokujo kabachi, skins, etc
okay obviously all this cannot be done in a week. but i'm already starting on number one and i'm feeling real good about my chances.